What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello good

Hello good
First of all I apologize for my English.
I'm from Barcelona Spain
I have many years in this world and I love carnivorous. It also took a long time reading this forum and today I took the step to register.
My name is Daniel. These are some of my plants

capensis por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

PRIMAVERA 030 por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

PRIMAVERA 004 por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

PRIMAVERA 001 por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

capensis 1 por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

merienda 1 por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr

gotas por Zoriak Daniel, en Flickr
Regards and thanks.

Welcome to the forum, Daniel. Please don't apologize for your English. Seeing as most of us here have been raised in the United States, monolingualism is the standard. I would be incomprehensible if I were to try and contribute to a Spanish-speaking forum.

You have some very nice plants and photography skills, to boot. I think you could have earned a place in the calendar contest with one or two of those pics. Looking forward to discussing plants with you.

Welcome to the forum, Daniel. Please don't apologize for your English. Seeing as most of us here have been raised in the United States, monolingualism is the standard. I would be incomprehensible if I were to try and contribute to a Spanish-speaking forum.

You have some very nice plants and photography skills, to boot. I think you could have earned a place in the calendar contest with one or two of those pics. Looking forward to discussing plants with you.
Thank you very much for this welcome
The photograph also takes hours of my life.
To take this into mind future contests.
Thanks for your comment

Welcome to TF! Awesome pictures..... and I want that camera!

Welcome. Those are some nice plants! Thanks for the great pics:-D

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Your photos really are quite outstanding. I hope to see more in the future!

thank you very much

I will upload more photos

hello daniel,great pics,i look forward to seeing more of your pics

Thank you very much for all the comments.
With this kind of comments encouraged me to do much more pictures XD

Welcome! We do like pictures here!

Very nice photos. I can tell that you have had a lot of practice.
I was in Spain earlier this month, on the other side of the country. I miss the tapas.

very nice shots! i saw you had a few others in the sundew section. you should try growing drosophyllum. im sure it would do amazingly well in your climate.

Thank you very much for your comment.

The truth that if I have Drosophyllum and here in my climate is easy cultivation.
regards

Very nice photos. I can tell that you have had a lot of practice.
I was in Spain earlier this month, on the other side of the country. I miss the tapas.

Here in Spain there are very good tapas

Welcome in !

Back