What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from France !

• Thread starter gabgabinou
  • Start date
Hello everybody,

My name is Gabin, 19 years old and I live in France.

I found this forum several weeks ago, and I really enjoy it ! There is a lot of person who've got so many beautiful plants.

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Cheers :)

Welcome to TF Gabin, :wave: I hope that you keep enjoying this forum. Some people on here have the most amazing plants as I see you have found out!

Welcome! Your English skills are better than most native speakers, I can assure you.

Welcome to TF, from the small state of Rhode island (usa)! I Agree with Wire Man, you speak better English than most people who have it as a first language hehe, so no worries! Hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Whou !
Thank you for this welcome, I didn't expect so !

Don't hesitate to correct me if i do some mistakes.
I will show you my GH in a new post, and show you a part of my collection... :)

welcome to tf gabin, you'll love it here

Look forward to pics of your collection too :)

Welcome Gavin! I agree you English seems to be better than that of some Americans, I'm sure we will all do our best to understand you!
Can't wait to see some of your plants!

Thank you so much for your hospitality and your happiness !

I posted a new topic in the greenhouse ans terrarium tap to show you my little collection :)

enchante! bienvennue au forum. mon francais n'est plus bon. tu vas faire bien ici...

Il a des choses à améliorer c'est sur, mais c'est un très bon début ! :)
There are some things to improve, but it's a very good beginning ! :)

Welcome to the forums!:welcome:

Back