What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from China

Hello, I am from China, my name is Chen Xiaoxiao, hope to become good friends with you, to learn more experience. I also hope you can point out deficiencies. Thank you.
PS. in China, my English is not good, please forgive me..cheers啤酒:

Last edited:
Greetings Chen! Good to have you on TF! Tell us about the Carnivorous plants growers in China, are there many who grow them?

We have been wondering what your screen name "村花洛洛" means some say "Village Flower", I say "Bug Catcher" who is right? Or maybe none of us?

I hope you have a good time here on TF website! :)

I think you are our first member from China. Luckily, we have a few members who are fluent in Mandarin.
Welcome aboard!

First of all thank you for greeting. In China, the carnivorous plant has just started, in a few years, can not be put on a par with with you, but with a large number of love of carnivorous plants friend, we are also exploring stage.

On the " Cun Hua Lolo ", ha ha, all come from my own imagination, without any special meaning.

I have a lot to learn from you, please generous with your criticism.

Thank you again for your greetings, thank you.

Thanks for your greetings, hope can become very good friends and you, thank you!

Thank you for asking, I was lucky enough to become the first? Bottoms up.

Welcome to TF :) Im like you, im no good in english, but im learning here ! Good place for that !:)

Hehe, thank you for your love, I love you too, see a few of your posts, are very good. Hope that we can make progress together with you and learning. Thank you.

Welcome to TF!

Welcome!

欢迎您到Terra论坛

Welcome to the forum! I wonder what kinds of carnivorous plants are available for sale in China or around where you live. Where do you live, anyway? Are there carnivorous plants growing nearby? Also, do you know other people in your area who are interested in carnivorous plants? Is there a carnivorous plant webforum in China? How do you get your carnivorous plants? How did you get interested in carnivorous plants? I'd be interested to see photos of your plants. So many questions. I hope you don't mind.

Hello, first of all thank you for greeting. Of course I don't mind, but also very glad to communicate with you. In China, the carnivorous plant is developed in recent years, far less than you planting has a long history, but also has many lovers, I was one of them. Utricularia is forgotten, they are more like the Venus flytrap and Nepenthes, I rather like Utricularia and butterwort. I live in the north of China, so there can be no carnivorous plant habitat, but as far as I know, the South had carboxyfluorescein, Lentibulariaceae, alpine butterwort, Utricularia, purple. The grass, Drosera, Cantonese sundew Drosera, some bulbous Drosera, Chinese native pig cage grass, carnivorous plant habitat a. I would like to add a photo editor into the post, but do not know how to do. I'm a carnivorous plant for only two years, because of insufficient light die many many. I hope you can be generous with your criticism, thank you again for your greetings.
Welcome to the forum! I wonder what kinds of carnivorous plants are available for sale in China or around where you live. Where do you live, anyway? Are there carnivorous plants growing nearby? Also, do you know other people in your area who are interested in carnivorous plants? Is there a carnivorous plant webforum in China? How do you get your carnivorous plants? How did you get interested in carnivorous plants? I'd be interested to see photos of your plants. So many questions. I hope you don't mind.

Back