What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everybody!

• Thread starter ziko88
  • Start date
Hi! My name is Zack. I'm 24 years old from Jerusalem Israel.
I've been growing CP's for about 3+ years, and I'm hooked!
I'm a personal trainer, I play guitar and I have lots of weird pets :)
I decided to join this forum in order to do what I do best and that's to learn from people smarter than me.
Hope to see you all around the forum!

Welcome Zack!
What kinds of plants do you grow? I bet the weather there allows you to grow outside?

Oh awesome! The Mediterranean sea should keep the climate there pretty warm, right? Welcome!

Hello and welcome!:-D

Welcome!

Yes, the weather here can get pretty warm. Thankfully Jerusalem is pretty high (about 800m above sea level) so we do get a nice cool breeze in the evenings even on the hottest summer days.
It can get pretty dry here at times, so I grow most of my plants indoor.
Outdoors I have my Serra's, VFT's and some random sundews that are planted with said VFT's. D.capensis does beautifully here as well as D.natalensis
(I'll try to upload some pictures when I have a little more time).
and indoors I have all my sundews, young VFT's, Neps and pings. (again, I'll try to get some nice pics of everything for you guys)(also, everything is just starting to wake up, so not much to see outdoors)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm sure glad I found this forum, everybody seems nice and very knowledgeable.
Zack

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TerraForums! I think you will see us all around the forums. :-D

Back