What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey peeps

New to the forum, I was recommended here by someone who I pm'ed on the forum Orchidboard. I am an orchid hobbyist and I have been growing orchids as a hobby since the age of 14. I have just recently started to become fascinated by carnivorous plants, and i hope to lean more about them as time goes on. Currently I am a student at the University of Arizona studying Plant Science.

Welcome aboard - You're definitely in the right place! Lots of good CP info here - any idea which groups strike your fancy?

There's also a decent number of crossover orchid growers hanging about. :-D

Welcome to TerraForums! :welcome:

Welcome to the forums! I'm working on a similar degree at PSU. It's nice to cross-over from formal studies to the hobby every now and then. Helps to put things into perspective.

Yay! New member! There are a lot of generous and kind people on this forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope these guys including me gave you a warm welcome.

Welcome to TF!

Rinzo! You made it! Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF :)

Welcome to TF!

:0o:

Last edited:
Back