What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Hey Hey!

Hello everyone! My name is James im 22, I just moved to Florida from ny to finish up my biology degree. While im down here I have been contemplating starting up a small home nursery. Currently I am working with some nepenthes, tillandsia, orchids, staghorn ferns, and succulents. I figure I would join these forms to find some likeminded people and get some tips. Ohh and I also breed leopard geckos :-D

Hi Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find a bunch of knowledgable about these topics. Also how did you get into leopard gecko breeding? I've been wanting to do it for a while, but my female and alleged 'male' haven't done anything.

Well when I was 10 I got my first pair but my cat got to my female =(. My male is still with me and kickin though. After high school I did my research and decided to get into it again and picked up some "quality breeders" and here I am today =). If you could get a clear pic of the male in question's vent area I might be able to confirm the sex. Also do you house the pair together?

Well when I was 10 I got my first pair but my cat got to my female =(. My male is still with me and kickin though. After high school I did my research and decided to get into it again and picked up some "quality breeders" and here I am today =). If you could get a clear pic of the male in question's vent area I might be able to confirm the sex. Also do you house the pair together?

This is getting a bit off topic. I think I'll go start a thread in the Reptiles Amphibians and other terrarium dwelling animals part of the forums.

Welcome to TerraForums! You don't have to be interested in JUST carnivorous plants. Actually, I am very proud to say that I have many non-carnivorous plants right now, but now I'm on a rant, and I can't stop, and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

*Two hours later*

Anyhow, welcome in to the forums!

I'm with the person above(without all the ranting). Welcome to terra forums, people here are pretty nice and helpful!!! ...Wow, you grow plants I can't grow. LOL

Welcome to TF!

Back