What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone
My name is chris i've been growing nep for about 4 years now but i live in the desert and for some nep i get small leaves and big pitchers but recently found A trick to correct that but I'm still working on it i have also recently started growing sundews from seeds i even have a sundew that has acclimated to the low humidity i would have started with a intermediate nepenthes seed but for some reason you cant find them any where witch brigs me here any information to help me along the way would be great

'ello!:wave:

welcome to Terra Forums, xiiist!

i can see that you made a thread in the Trading Post. well, i dont have any nepenthes seeds for you, but, yes, the trading post on here and other carnivorous plant forums would probably be the best place to look for those nepenthes seeds, if you cant find them anywhere else! i have got some pygmy sundews and some plant seeds from there before, good place to find seeds, plants, and occasionally, free stuff!

i think you will find that this is a very good place to find the info you want about growing your plants!

Welcome to TF!

Back