What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in learning from West Yorkshire!

• Thread starter Logi
  • Start date
Heya! I'm Mal, and I'm pleased to meet you guys! I don't have any interesting indoor plants to my name as yet (my mum's fond of orchids, and I've failed with VFTs once or twice ^^;;) But I decided to join since I've always had an interest in carnivious plants and I'd really like to learn more about little plant-only terrariums in general. Hope to learn lots!

Welcome Mal. You've come to the right place. Except that when it comes to vfts lots of folk grow them outdoors year round, including myself. We just don't get to actually see them for eight months out of the year. Lots of good terrarium carnivores though. Ask away in any of the forums and visit the chat room too. We're a friendly bunch.

Welcome to TF! I'm guessing that you're from somewhere other than America... like maybe the UK or Australia....? I'm usually wrong, so.... I have seeds of plants that do well in a terrarium environment, if you're interested.

Hello Logi and welcome! :-D

Welcome to the fabulous wealth of knowledge that encompasses terraforums!

Good Growing,
Kenny

Back