What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all, this is my first post ever on a forum :)
So i'm a student from Belgium and I keep some plants in our house for several years.
In spring 2013 i bought my first cp (i was always interested in them but i thought they were impossible to keep)
It was a nepenthes (ventrata i think) from a local shop and from that moment i decided do begin keeping a collection. I now have two dionaea, a sarr purp and s. leucophylla (or hybrid, no id on it), a N. Rebecca soper, Judith soper, bloody mary and hookeriana (some amazing plants for amazing prices, I will show them when I take some pics). Especially Nepenthes is my favourite and i'm sowing some now. What I also like is doing little experiments and document them with pictures, like the coffee treatment(haven't done it yet).

On this forum I hope learning much about Nepenthes and maybe i'll have the opportunity to buy/ win some seeds as to me sowing is a easy rewarding method without too much money needed (i'm still a student :) ).

Maybe some of my interests: plants (Nepenthes and passiflora especially), nature in general, science in general, my dog, music,...

I'm looking forward to read and post some things as you all look very friendly people ;)

Kind regards and sorry for some little english mistakes as it isn't my mother language :)

Bellsprout

Welcome to TF! What music artists? Armin van Buuren, Icona Pop, Martin Solveig? Avicii?

well, my music preference is a bit unusual because i don't listen much to music but i do like to play it. I play the saxophone... I play in an orchestra and in that way I like music.

hey salut du quebec :)

Welcome to tfs :) Im a guitar player !

Hi all, this is my first post ever on a forum :)
So i'm a student from Belgium and I keep some plants in our house for several years.
In spring 2013 i bought my first cp (i was always interested in them but i thought they were impossible to keep)
It was a nepenthes (ventrata i think) from a local shop and from that moment i decided do begin keeping a collection. I now have two dionaea, a sarr purp and s. leucophylla (or hybrid, no id on it), a N. Rebecca soper, Judith soper, bloody mary and hookeriana (some amazing plants for amazing prices, I will show them when I take some pics). Especially Nepenthes is my favourite and i'm sowing some now. What I also like is doing little experiments and document them with pictures, like the coffee treatment(haven't done it yet).

On this forum I hope learning much about Nepenthes and maybe i'll have the opportunity to buy/ win some seeds as to me sowing is a easy rewarding method without too much money needed (i'm still a student :) ).

Maybe some of my interests: plants (Nepenthes and passiflora especially), nature in general, science in general, my dog, music,...

I'm looking forward to read and post some things as you all look very friendly people ;)

Kind regards and sorry for some little english mistakes as it isn't my mother language :)

Bellsprout

Great to find out there are some more Belgian growers on TF!
Where exactly from Belgium are you? I could provide you with some extra plants during my yearly pruning.

I live between Oost- en West-Vlaanderen. Wow it's very kind of you to offer that! When is that pruning season again? :-D

Back