What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I'm in Santa Clara, CA and I am just getting back into CP growing! I'm 22, when I was quite a bit younger I had a small collection, but school and sports got in my way and I had to give them away. I'm getting back into it now, and have just purchased a Fly Trap (Traditional, necessary! =D), a Drosera Capensis, and a Nepenthes Spectabilis x Aristolochioides hybrid. I have a pretty ridiculous 40 gallon tank for them, but I figured I might as well get it now and not have to upgrade later! Currently waiting on proper lighting from to be delivered from Amazon.

Anyways, I made an account on these forums because I am having an issue with my D. Capensis, and wanted to get some feedback on it. But after I posted, I've thoroughly enjoyed looking around, and it looks like I will be doing quite a bit more posting that expected! I am looking to slowly expand my collection, and this seems to be a great place to check out some CP's! :-D

I'd love any suggestions for CPs that thrive in highland conditions (current terrarium setup), or can survive outside during Northern Cali's seasons! (That hopefully aren't too expensive/high maintenance - current semi-broke college student)

Thanks so much!

Kevin

Welcome to TF!

Back