What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Michigan

Hello all
Found this site today. I got my first nepenthes a year or so ago. I am big time hooked.! Looking forward to learning all I can.
Ray

Welcome to TerraForums! :D You joined at a great time too, with our NASC auction just underway. You'll definitely learn a lot here and more than likely pick up a few plants in the process

Can you elaborate on this NASC auction?

Thanks all for the warm welcome everyone. Can someone please tell me what the NASC stands for? What does the auction proceeds go for?

Welcome to the addiction.
Ironically enough, my father's name is also Ray.. and we're also in Michigan.
Are you my daddy?

Last edited:
Welcome!

Mass. Wow another Michigander. Glad to know that I am not the only one around with cps. Where are you located?

Dang Mass your grow list reads like a fantasy grow to me! Your setup must be amazing. Maybe someday.....

Welcome! I am a new member myself and trust me, CPs are highly addictive. I've been in this hobby for a few years now, and I still have the bug. Once you have found your favorite genus/genera you're going to want every species/hybrid/cultivar out there.

Mass. Wow another Michigander. Glad to know that I am not the only one around with cps. Where are you located?

We're in the East Lansing (MSU) area.. And there's a handful of people that have CP's around here. So don't worry, you're not alone.

Dang Mass your grow list reads like a fantasy grow to me! Your setup must be amazing. Maybe someday.....

Hey thanks! Just a matter of a couple grand over a 4 year period.. and a whole LOT of hunting down plants. You'll get there soon enough.

Last edited:
Back