What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Connecticut.

Not much to say really. Been into CPs for the past seven years, expanding current collection from a single Lake Poso N. Maxima to include an N. xMiranda, Sanguinae, and Ventricosa(first CP, had to give it up when I moved), as well as a few sundews and an S. Purpurea if I can find a wild one. Some of you may have seen me on Thehotpepper.com, which is my other plant-related interest.

Welcome ! Don't forget to check out the New England Carnivorous Plant Society http://www.necps.org/ We've got a meeting in Danielson, CT this Saturday.

Welcome to TF! Lots of great information here. Where are you in CT? I'm in New Haven.

Danielson? Maybe I'll *finally* make it to a meeting! :blush:

Welcome to TF! Another fellow CT resident here. I'm also down by New Haven, just a couple towns away in Milford. Definitely check out the NECPS, I'm gonna make it to my first meeting this weekend. I believe next months meeting is also scheduled to be at Uconn's Storrs campus in CT.

Welcome to TF

Thanks guys!

I'll see if I can make it to the meeting, I might be busy though.

@anramitaco I'm just about the only non-rich guy in Simsbury.

Back