What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from California!

• Thread starter telamont
  • Start date
Hi im from sonoma county california. Hope to learn a lot here thanks!

Welcome to Terraforums! I'm sure that you know that one of the largest carnivorous plant nurseries in the United States is in Sonoma County.

Last edited:
Hi telamont! Welcome!!

Welcome to TF!

Yes I know I love California Carniverous...If anyone needs help ordering from there please let me know!

Welcome to TF.
How about giving us a bit of an introduction to your collection/favorite plants? :-O

I wanted to post pics but i cannot for some reason. Do i need so many posts before i do? I have two different Dionaea, 3 different droseras, another three different types of pitchers, and about 5 different pings I need identifying. I also have a very healthy Drosophyllum. I am in love and its so hot here sometimes I have trouble keeping them wet 24/7 when I am not around.

To post pictures you need to upload your images to an image-hosting site like flickr and then put the link into the box that pops up when you try to insert an image.

Welcome! I'm a neighbor to the south, in Novato. there are lots of us here on TF. you should consider coming to a Bay Area Carnivorous Plant Society Meeting, good place to meet people, learn about the culture of our plants, and expand your collection for little money.

Is there a specific club forum section?

Back