What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In recent years my hobbies have been focused around living wall set ups & growing orchids indoors. About a year ago I acquired two N. alata that were very patient with me while I figured out their care. Then I recently started looking into pings when I developed a gnat problem in my orchid collection. Well, I am now seriously fascinated by carnivorous plants! So far I have a few pings, a couple VFT and about 10 different sundews. Next I want to try raising some pings or dews from seed and also set up a mini bog pot with a compact growing sarracenia.

I've been reading the forum for a while and I'm very happy to be a part of it. I'm especially impressed by the pay-it-forward "program" you guys have going. I'll be sharing some of my extra D. Natalensis seedlings when they get a bit bigger.

glad to be here!

Welcome, :wave: You've been bitten by the bug, alright. The CP bug, that is.

Welcome to TF! Orchids led me here due to gnats also. I liked it so much I stayed. Cant remember what happened to them orchids tho lol

Welcome to Terraforums! I would love to see pictures of your plants.

Welcome to TF!

Back