What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day from the Far-east! :)

TongueFlicker

The Snake Charmer
Hey everyone Neil here and new to the forum. I'm also active in 19 other forum mostly covering exotic pets. I used to keep N.alata, coccinea and hamata a few years back but they were all dead when i came back to my home country lol.

I'm planning to get some venus flytraps which would a challenge keeping in a tropical country (or a desert country if i plan to ship them home lol)

Anyways, i'm stuck with animals for now so please bear with my pet posts if ever :p

Cheers! :)

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about posting about your pets. I do believe there's an entire category of threads devoted entirely to reptiles, amphibians, and the like. I think you'd get along great with Dragoness!

Nice to see you made it here. ICPS forums are pretty dead, huh? :p

I'm looking forward to seeing your menagerie, as well as your experience getting back into CP's. You seem to already have some experience under your belt, so it shouldn't take long to get that itch back, lol.

Welcome :wave:

I would love to see pics of your herps and arthropods. There is a whole section of the boards for herps, arthropods, and aquariums.

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry about posting about your pets. I do believe there's an entire category of threads devoted entirely to reptiles, amphibians, and the like. I think you'd get along great with Dragoness!

Nice to see you made it here. ICPS forums are pretty dead, huh? :p

I'm looking forward to seeing your menagerie, as well as your experience getting back into CP's. You seem to already have some experience under your belt, so it shouldn't take long to get that itch back, lol.

Welcome :wave:

I would love to see pics of your herps and arthropods. There is a whole section of the boards for herps, arthropods, and aquariums.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah i was on the ICPS too but the site is as quiet as my turtle. Tons of great information there though, i learned a lot.

And yeah, i may flood that other pet section every now and then!

:D

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to TF I will be looking forward to your animal posts

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! Will post up in a few, just prepping haha

Back