What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro from Sundewwolf

Hi everyone.

I've only been growing CP's for about 1.5 years now. I signed up for this forum a while ago, and wasn't really active until I heard someone had a thread about hybridizing sundews here. Right now I've got a decent collection of Cp's including a tub of VFT cultivars, sundews(of course lol), sarrs, butterworts, neps, a heli, ceph, and darlingtonia.

I also thought I would share a pic of a flytrap I found in march this year. I named it "buttcheeks". So far it has made divisions and each plant has been consistently producing traps shaped like the picture. Hope you enjoy!

a>

Last edited:
Welcome to Terraforums Sundewwolf! I'm having trouble seeing the picture of your Venus flytrap.

thanks. I'm not sure how to upload it.

You need to upload your picture to a third-party photo hosting site and then paste the link into the dialogue box that pops up when you click on the photo button in a post.

Welcome :wave:

It sounds like you've got quite a collection. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your plants.

Wow! That plant looks like it should be a cultivar! And the name is very fitting.

Oh. My. Gosh. What a plant! :0o:

Last edited:
Wow that's a nasty mutant! :D

I assume those traps are not functional at all?

The traps are not functional once they are open 180 degrees, however when the traps are young and not fully open yet they have the ability to close.

haha nice. I guess this falls under the same premise as Christian Klein's new 'Monkey ***' cultivar (it's a real thing). Now, if someone could breed a clone that forcibly ejects the fly carcass through the closed trap..

welcome to terraforums, I'm guessing your the same sundewwolf from flytrapcare?

Welcome to TF!

Hey wolf welcome aboard! :)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I'm also giving away a division I have from the "MD Buttcheeks" flytrap. If anyone's interested in getting it you can pm me.

Welcome to TF!

Back