What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Missouri

Hi, I just got a D. Capensis last months. It's my first-ever carnivorous plant. I bought it because it looks cool, nobody knows what they are (present company excluded) and it's a fantastic way to torture the hateful bugs my leopard gecko, Doc Connors, feeds upon. I have a deep abiding love of any man-made flying machines with a particular focus on WWII. R/C aircraft is the newest extension of my aerial passion and by far the most expensive thing I do with my money. I also like computers, cars, girls and especially books. I've been an avid reader since I was five years old, when my mom introduced me to "BOB Books" and NatGeo, two reading experiences that shaped my life. Naturally I wasn't reading NatGeo to myself at five, but I liked seeing the words I learned tie-in with the pictures I saw.

That's all, folks!

-Coyt

Welcome to TF!

Back