What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from SC...

I got into CPs while working for the SC Dept. of Natural Resources. My work brought me into contact with carnivorous plants in their natural habitat here in SC. I just become enamored with them. I met a propagator on assignment once and he sent me home with a mini bog garden. I've been growing some of the same S. flava ever since.

My interest has grown in recent years and I have a handful of other plants now. More and more I'm contemplating the construction of a small greenhouse. I'm a photographer/videographer so I hope to share images with the forum in the future. Can't wait to learn more from all the experts here!

Welcome. Lucky you, VFTs native to your area.

Welcome to the forums. This can be a very educating and fulfilling place if you're willing to learn. There are plenty of experienced growers here that are usually more than happy to let you pick their brains, as well as being generous with extra plant material if you have the room, lol.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your collection, and watching it grow.

Back