What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Botanists!

I really don't know how to start this, so let's just skip the first part. I am new here, but I've been watching this forum constantly for a long time (at this point, it's probably stalking). I'm currently growing a huge assortment of phalaenopsis, dendrobium and a unintelligible orchid (Tinsetella hoejin? Orchid experts please)? My carnivorous plants now list through all the common genera. My main cp is a N. Veitchii, and my favorite orchid is my masdevallia ( You could've easily guessed that). Finaly I have a lot of common house plants ( I was going to say to much, but you can never have too much;))

Hopefully I didn't bore you!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome, I'm glad you went ahead and decided to make an account and participate. Looking forward to hearing some more about your interests.

Welcome! It's always especially exciting when we get a new person with such a diversity of interests. It really enriches the community, so thank you for being here!

Back