What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from PA! Just joined!

Hello everyone, I'm excited to join the forums! I've been a long time admirer of carnivorous plants but I've never owned one until now. Unfortunately most of the reason I joined is because I need help with it, lol. I've been googling and researching care of various plants and naturally I keep getting conflicting information and wanted a place to interact with people who had experience and tips. <3 I can't wait to see everyone's plants and set ups, etc. I have a couple houseplants but mostly I garden outside, herbs and veggies and the like. A few roses as well, but my local nursery suddenly had a couple carnivorous plants and I panic bought one thinking that I'd never get the chance again and it is my favorite carnivorous plant, the Sundew! :D

A nice chilly 42 degrees out today, with 41% humidity! <3

Welcome! :) If you're anywhere near Morgantown, WV I'm here! Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few growers lurking in Pittsburgh either.

I'm at the other end of the Commonwealth, outside Philadelphia. Welcome to TF!

Awesome it's so nice to meet you guys! :D I'm in bucks county, I'm about 40mins - 1hr outside of philly :)

Awesome to have you here! Do you know what kind of sundew you've got? If you're not sure and can put up a photo, there's a good chance we can all walk you through the basics.

Awesome to have you here! Do you know what kind of sundew you've got? If you're not sure and can put up a photo, there's a good chance we can all walk you through the basics.

Thank you! :) I'm glad to be a part of this forum! I actually posted in the sundew forum for help (link to the thread: here) And someone said it was a D. Capensis ^.^

Awesome it's so nice to meet you guys! :D I'm in bucks county, I'm about 40mins - 1hr outside of philly :)

I spent my high school years in Richboro, when a guy could shoot a groundhog off of his front porch without attracting much attention!

Welcome to TF! We lived in Wyomissing for 5 years.

Back