What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Singapore!!

Hello from the sunny island of Singapore! I mainly grow CPs and C & S, though I have recently acquired a things with unique and attractive foliage (Begonias, Ferns, and jewel orchids). I've only started the hobby a year or so and am currently recovering my finances from half a year of consecutive monthly mass orders =P

Welcome to Terraforums. What's it like being able to grow lowland Nepenthes outside?

Hi Daryl, welcome to TF! And rest assured that I am also recovering from the mass orders. LOL

Welcome to Terraforums. What's it like being able to grow lowland Nepenthes outside?
Hi!! It's actually a constant search to find a lowland tolerant highlander/hybrid haha, there aren't that many lowlander neps and I got most of them pretty quickly.
Hi Daryl, welcome to TF! And rest assured that I am also recovering from the mass orders. LOL
CINDY still got GDO end of Jan T__T

Welcome to TF!

Back