What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning from Indonesia

Hello Everyone!
I'm new enthusiast from Borneo, Indonesia. We have so many Nepenthes in Borneo, so why not make it as my hobby.
Thats why i joined here, i want to learn everything about carnivorous plant, especially Nepenthes. And maybe i can share some informational to all of you about Nepenthes.

Thank you everyone.
Nepenthes%2Bbicalcarata.jpg

Welcome! I know we're all jealous of how easy it is for you to go see Nepenthes in the wild.

Welcome! Teasing us with some bicalcarata I see...

Thank you, for your reply,
Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes. :)

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes. :)

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes.

Welcome! I know we're all jealous of how easy it is for you to go see Nepenthes in the wild.

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes.

Unfortunately living on the west coast of the USA, it's a LONG way to reach Sarracenia or Dionaea habitat. I do have reasonable access to Darlingtonia sites though.

I personally would rather see nepenthes in the wild 1000x more than I would like to see sarrs or vfts in the wild:-D

Unfortunately living on the west coast of the USA, it's a LONG way to reach Sarracenia or Dionaea habitat. I do have reasonable access to Darlingtonia sites though.

not far from my house, we can see Nepenthes in it's natural habitat, but, maybe in short time it will disappear due the landclearing for plantation or residence.

Bonjour

I am interested by ant plants , have you the opportunity to see them , 'in situ'

jeff

Bonjour

I am interested by ant plants , have you the opportunity to see them , 'in situ'

jeff

Bonjour,
Its quite easy to see ant plants in situ in Borneo. Just a few week ago, i got one from forest, not far from my workplace.
Please come over, i'll show you ant plant in their natural habitat...

Bonjour

jeff

Bonjour,
Its quite easy to see ant plants in situ in Borneo. Just a few week ago, i got one from forest, not far from my workplace.
Please come over, i'll show you ant plant in their natural habitat...

I'll come over, all you need to do is pay for my plane ticket :-O

Bonjour

no possibility to see picture ?

what species have you seen ? lecanopteris, dischidia , hydnophytum, myrmecodia ?

jeff

Bonjour

what species have you seen ? lecanopteris, dischidia , hydnophytum, myrmecodia ?

jeff

i have dischidia and myrmecodia, i'll send you the picture tomorrow.

Bonjour

jeff

myrmecodia
SZepcOkIvDLglKbxgCFXI5ewvLEEx1gmRZiEkyUHS_5DgR1vmBhkQVOxZPz5tkpAkgB2QA-JDZZtubOtZNr0_SfqcSEcPJ74lAnrEPLDFX7IYk19xdKsR5wIHwNyRZfl-gbk9Lk5ZeviGVgcaT7O06UnuSNwEsoLLY9RjMQ-LdqT8YI2w1JXuy-IAHVkQJC2rCbvrfP_K-X2cT43uIoVcpSfDLu2alLuqrkVUDRcA8HH6CtMuO32GFeYWCKb3w9Z2UPKdKBulRmUnl41SVHF_fKcWWR9JAau_XT1KA7PJzw3I7KDAupGPveN6JUHBRzwK0PX5Auz2wzH2wpxc0eneUM60HWqmqCfAwluIGTpB3l8flQMK3yaMWMvsJ4gPtaHWz_rUDJHjhv3fevN_eeTGqrEbXRC3l4ZKjI6LqWk-zU_CAH7bH6cEJBuQtcWgoD3DqjPDfd2JpLMDYmxHipyPbJb7awz64lfP9sIjN_prp6gGkAsI8PbzOF7ttf9qNunID_b-EgHzmZIy5xWespUebCq0IqZvJBJ7zMsrqYB5nGhD15IMJ9rYHF0VmR2EyMW8uveyYGPe_OEpXYHslvQPvWfpHp8jy_inSnMzzxRJsZWqnzp=w211-h316-no

Last edited:
Back