What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Vancouver Washington

Brandon here! Long time carnivorous plant enthusiast. Have had collections in the past but have moved around a lot and given everything away. Just settled near Portland and starting back up! Sarracenia and hardy drosera are my preference as I only grow outdoors.

Welcome to the area! This is a great place to grow temperate plants, though you're missing out by not growing any tropical ones too.

Hey Brandon!

It's great to have another Portland-area grower!

Be sure to check out our monthly meetups in NE, next one is Nov. 12th! (Here's a FB link in case you'd liek a reminder as it gets closer)

Being a Sarr grower myself...do you have any favorites?

Last edited:
Hey there cactusdan! I just got accepted to that fb group last night and clicked attend to the November meeting! I do have some favorites.... I have a leucophylla tattoo so that has to be at the top. I also really love cool flava varieties. Tall pretty ones haha

I am! I was a member for a long time as a teen and adolescent. Have let my membership lapse in recent years though.

Welcome to TF!

Back