What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from CT

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to carnivores plants. It all started with a purple picture plant and snowballed from there. I got a kit from lowes with a Ft and a picture plant in it. I know not the best choice but I wanted to give growling some from scratch a shot. I'm not sure if the going to work I've had them about a month and a half now and I see no growth at all . The pitcher still has no leaves and the FT still has only the two thin leaves it came with - with no traps. I just got a small Nepenthes Last weekend and am still trying to figure out best care for it. In reality I'm trying to do that for all my plants but hay it's a start. Glad to be here have a good one .

:welcome: Welcome to TF! I'd recommend that you do a search for general questions on the forum using the search box at the top. There is a lot of information out there and most of the basic questions have been answered many times. I'm also a big fan of the ICPS grow guides here: http://www.carnivorousplants.org/howto/GrowingGuides.php

'Good growing!

Thanks bluemax. Ill check out the link sure to be a great reed.

Welcome to TF!

Back