What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Canada!

• Thread starter Seymour
  • Start date
Hello everyone. I have been growing cps for a couple years now. I am located in ontario and looking forward to meeting many new hobbyists like myself. I enjoy the technical aspects of figuring out lighting, timers and such. But lets be honest... the real fun is watching a plant devour insects. Glad to meet you all and happy growing ;)

Sent from my S7 Edge via Tapatalk

Hello Seymour. As in feed me! I'm sure.[emoji6] I'm DRBeck in Austin, TX. I'm pretty green when it comes to cp's. Actually more like brown, wilted, then black and compost! I'm really very good with everything but cp's... in fact I'm a nursery worker (Waterer). It's good to hear from someone who has been working with cp's for a while. Take care.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dont beat yourself up. We are all here to learn from eachother. Actually spending time on forums or researching to better myself and my setup is as rewarding for me as keeping my plants alive. There are many bumps along the way but places like these forums make things far easier.

Sent from my S7 Edge via Tapatalk

Back