What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi growers!!!!

• Thread starter picol
  • Start date
My name is Fabio and i'm from Italy. I grow CPs since 2009 (not an expert and still enjoying to learn something new), mainly vft, some sarras and some temperate sundews, recently i restart to grow cobra lilies with (i hope) more luck than in the past years.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and info here.

Welcome! I think the climate in Italy should be well-suited to growing carnivorous plants.

Thank you guys! I live in north-centre of Italy where is good for temperate species, and generally we have a good climate range for growing a lot of CPs.

:welcome: 'Makes me wonder if your climate isn't similar to ours in the NW US. It is a good place to grow temperates out of doors.

Bonjour

:welcome: here

jeff

@ bluemax, despite i've being several times in the US (TX,AL,OK)honestly i don't know how is climate in your area, here winter are usually cold, -4 C (24.8 F) and summer hot above 30 C (around 87 F). But temperature can be vary, the only constant is the high level of humidity all year.

Hi Jeff, i replied to your pm.

Last edited:
Back