What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from North Carolina!

Hello! I'm so happy to have found this forum. My CP addiction started when I bought my first Venus Flytrap a few months ago. They grow naturally near our coast. I bought mine from Lowe's Home Improvement. Shortly after purchasing mine my little niece had to have one. This time we went to the farmers market and she bought a gorgeous one. I couldn't resist purchasing a Sundew and two Nepethens (so?).

I transplanted my VFT and Sundew but they appear to be struggling. I hope to have beautiful plant photos to share soon.

I almost forgot! My love of CP's has spread to my niece, as mentioned above, my daughter, who bought the largest Nepethens hanging basket that I've ever seen at a steal at only $19, and my mom who is now a proud owner of a Nepethens.

I can't wait to learn more about these amazing plants and eventually have my very own big garden.

Thank for reading!

Katie in North Carolina

Back