What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there!

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I just wanted to say hi and become apart of this community. I've learned some great stuff reading these forums and all the pictures people post of plants are just too good :0o:

A little about myself:

I'm a plant nerd that's been growing carnivorous plants for the last 10 years. The people that know me joke that my 3 interest are "Plants, frogs, and EDM (music)" I'm pretty proud having that distinction ;) I stick mostly to nepenthes but also grow some flytraps and temperate sundews. With nepenthes I mostly grow hybrids that adapt well as houseplants. I tried having a fancy grow shelf but discovered I prefer having my plants spread out around my house. Nothing beats a nepenthes in every room!

Hmm... what else? I guess my life goal is to have a green house but that requires land that I don't have unless I get really creative with my condo. But someday!

I guess that's pretty good for an introduction. I'm looking forward to being apart of this place!

Last edited:
Welcome to Terraforums! Hope to see some pictures of your plants.

Welcome! Excited to possibly see a bit of your collection...? I think you'll have a lot of fun here.

I really liked your photograph for the Pitcher of the Month contest, hope to see more soon! :)

:welcome: would love to hear (and see) what Nepenthes you have sitting around the house. I'd love to do that!! (But have 2 greenhouses so just never bothered with trying to acclimate anything)

Back