What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Southern Utah!

• Thread starter PitBulMom
  • Start date
:0o:
My name is Rachelle, (aka, PitBulMom)
I live in Utah, but not really a Utahn.
I am a real Newbie to CP's, and find them fascinating!
I have spent the last 2 months reading everything I can find on them! I want so many plants I have looked at, but, due to space, I will have to keep my little collection on the small side. At least for now:water:
I am married to a great guy named Wade for about 14 yrs now. We have three "furKids" DivaDee, my Brindle AmStaff, Tinkle my Min Pin/ Chihuahua mix, and our cat Mokie.

I started with a Walmart Typical, and have gotten a tiny bunch of Big Mouth (small enough that I don;t want to try to see how many there really are, maybe next spring), and just recieved a Sawtooh from a friend along with a tiny Drosera Spatulata.

Please forgive me if I ask questions if I am not sure of something. I sometimes sit up at night reading article after article. I am going to start a journal of sorts to take notes. Maybe when I get that started I won't have to ask so many questions!: :p:

I hope to make a lot of friends! (It seems I may be one of only a very few CP fans in Utah!)???

:welcome: Welcome to Terra Forums, PitBulMom! No worries about asking questions. There's a good chance that someone will know the answer, at least if you're asking about growing cp's.

Welcome. Questions are always welcome, it is the process by which we learn.

Welcome Rachelle, glad you joined us!

Welcome and happy growing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow pibble mom! This is a great place, full of great people and information. :)

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Back