What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Alaska

• Thread starter Jaeger
  • Start date
I used to be on here and CPUK years ago, so I'm not a newbie really. I've been growing Cp's for 20+ years.
Just decided I finally have time to spend on the forums again. I spend half my year in Alaska, half in Washington state. The majority of my CP collection is in WA. I grow mostly temperate species outdoors in mini bogs but have a small terrarium inside with a few warm climate plants.
Looking forward to seeing whats changed on the forums and reconnect with everyone :)

-Bonnie

Welcome back! Were you interested in getting access to your old account again? If so, send me a PM with the name, and email that was connected to it and I'll see about getting it back to you. Or if you want to keep this name, I can link the old posts to this name, whatever you'd like.
Andrew

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing more from you. If you don't mind me asking what is it that takes back and forth between Washington and Alaska?

Welcome back!

What part of Alaska do you spend your summers in?

Back