What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ello from Oregon!

Hello everyone! My name is Alvaro and from Oregon. I'm new to all this "online gardening forums" and such. So if anyone could help me navigate through the basics? Where to post trades, offers ect.

A little about my little indoor collection at the moment are watermelon radishes, bloody mary dragon fruit, jades and another type of succulents under and LED. Also I'm trying out to grow a sunflower in water?? Lets see whats happens lol. And a pineapple from the top :D

Hope to hear from others to see what you all have going! Happy growing! :water::beer:

Clearly we need to get you started with carnivorous plants, because that's mostly what we grow here. There are a fair number of orchid, succulent, and other exotic plant growers around here too.

Clearly we need to get you started with carnivorous plants, because that's mostly what we grow here. There are a fair number of orchid, succulent, and other exotic plant growers around here too.

I was thinking about starting a carnivorous collection just recently and I want to start on some here very soon, within this week soon. Do people trade clippings of them on here or are they from seed?? Any and all info helps and is appreciated!

I was thinking about starting a carnivorous collection just recently and I want to start on some here very soon, within this week soon. Do people trade clippings of them on here or are they from seed?? Any and all info helps and is appreciated!

Oh people do a bit of everything. Seed generally isn't recommended for beginners though since the plants grow so slowly and since CPs require special soil that is usually purchased in bulk. A couple potted plants is a good way to start.

Oh people do a bit of everything. Seed generally isn't recommended for beginners though since the plants grow so slowly and since CPs require special soil that is usually purchased in bulk. A couple potted plants is a good way to start.

Okay. Going to plant store here very shortly! Lets see what they have:-D

Back