What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gustavo - Brazil - Rio Grande do Sul - Porto Alegre

• Thread starter Gustavo
  • Start date
Hello everyone. I'm Brazilian and a former screenwriter who is currently devoting himself to plant propagation. I've been growing carnivorous for a number of years and I've been trying to sprout Nepenthes for a while. I got several germinations, but several died and only about 8 hybrids subsided. I am interested in growing other carnivores through seeds like Dinaea. My Sarracenia from seeds are growing - plant easier. I am interested in buying or trading seeds of carnivorous plants. If someone knows a good supplier or has seeds, let me know! I hope to exchange a lot of information and learn from the forum people. Nice to meet you people!

yer post

Dunno your country's import regs, I looked for some and found some info on bringing in seeds/plants in person, but nothing on mailing, per se. Might want to check into that so no one gets in dutch for violating importation laws. Particularly you.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how Brazilian law works but in the US you can get a small seed lot permit for importing small amounts of seed. There may be something similar for you.

Back