What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little bit of everything

• Thread starter Leakystill
  • Start date
Hello, From Oregon!
I switched over from coral reef aquariums to, terrariums,cactus, and tropical plants.5A314BDA-C3BE-47AF-A9C9-C665823AFEE8.jpg, C3D1E3A0-50D3-4A5F-9ABE-BE320AFD0138.jpg. I’m not real good at this computer stuff. I have a lot more pics to share. It will only let me post two, I’ll figure it out

Welcome! I have a coral reef aquarium! But I'm fighting some odd stuff in there, so I think I have to tear it down, scrub it and start over. Which sucks because I did the quarantine tank thing and all!
Anyway...
I love photos so here is how you get more photos in your post... I see you found how to upload 2, but to keep the load on the server low, it can only process the two at a time, but once those two are processed (you have clicked upload and they are showing in the bottom box) you can go back up to the top and select two more photos to upload. I don't think there is a limit to how many times you can do that. :p
Hope that helps!
Andrew

Thanks for the help Andrew.
Reef tanks can be kinda difficult, I had my 210 gal up for ten years. Phosphates started to get off the charts. Decided to pull it all apart and start up something a little less demanding. After I found a good home for my fish,of course.
Thanks again for the help,Josh6C688EF8-4FCF-47FC-868B-51A447A705CC.jpg

Welcome to the group and hobby. I also got out of the saltwater/coral hobby, but only because it was getting too expensive for a college student.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Back