Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Everyone!

It's been a few years, but i'm finally getting back into growing Highland Nepenthes! I grew up in the San Francisco Bay area and I was lucky enough to live an hour or so from California Carnivores. I grew several fairly easy highland species on a windowsill when i was a teenager, but i had to give them all up when i moved to college. I recently bought Mcpherson's New Nepenthes book and fell in love with the genus all over again (now if only i can find a copy of vol 1 and 2 of Pitcher Plants of the Old World )

I just completed an awesome highland grow-tent setup and i can't wait to stock up on my first few plants.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome! please share your new setup with us, i am always interested to learn from others

i recently got back into highland nepenthes again as well after losing hundreds of plants to a fire. took me a while to regain the drive to start back up but very glad i did!
    lover of toothy species and hybrids

Growlist

highland tent

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to TF! 'Sounds like you are poised to make it happen. Please keep us up to date.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind regards! I'll try and have some pics of my new setup posted in the next couple weeks.