What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up from Kearns Utah!!

• Thread starter GotTrapz
  • Start date
What's up everybody glad to be here joined a couple other CP societies, but this one seems to be the best and most active. My name is Brandon Walker I'm 25 I have a collection of about 30 nepenthes all different species, I'll have to put up a grow list shortly but I grow along with my girlfriend Diana Montelongo who is also a member we have 2 children age 3 and 6 months both boys Noah, and Armahni, respectively. We have tried to grow fly traps and drosera as well both seem not to do so well with us, haven't tried any CPs yet we've stuck to nepenthes well yeah glad to be here any question let me know would like to know many people as well especially fellow CP enthusiasts in Utah but anywhere as well thanks!!

Welcome to the forum. If you ever decide to try growing vft or dros again you could always read the info in their sections or ask for some advice to try and determine what may have been wrong for them. 30 plants is a nice start! :welcome:

Right! Maybe I will look into it again soon. I've had a few nepenthes about 6 or so for over a a year almost 2 but always learning for sure everybody has their own experiences and stories to share and I will take all to mind

Last edited:
Back