What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

• Thread starter TheFury
  • Start date

TheFury

Oh, the humanity!!
Hey folks, I'm back after a ~7 year hiatus! Great to see some familiar names still active around these parts.

As some may recall, I moved to a new apartment years ago where I had no room to grow any plants (ah, the city life...) so I had to give away my beautiful collection. Well, I just moved to a place with a back yard, so I'm back in business!

While I was mainly all about growing LL neps and tropical sundews in an automated terrarium last time around, this time I'll be running a small outdoor bog planter with VFTs and cold-hardy sarrs and sundews. It ain't what I had before but it's something! I'll be posting updates, questions and answers where I can contribute to the discussion.

Also, here's a long shot, but: I took a trip down memory lane reading my old posts here last night, more recently my S. oreo seedling giveaway. If any of the winners of that giveaway still happen to be here, I would love to see pics of those S. oreo after all these years!

Welcome back! You just missed the NASC auction to grab yourself some plants :oops:

Welcome back. I also recently returned after leaving in 2004 or so. Memory lane brings back lots of good memories and wishes of still having the old plant collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to see anyone who was forced out of the hobby return back to it years later. I myself went about 5 years before diving back in big time. welcome back!!

Welcome back! You just missed the NASC auction to grab yourself some plants :oops:

Hey, I remember you! Good to see you again :cheerful:

Man I forgot all about the NASC auction--memories coming flooding back now! That's alright, there's always next year!

Hey folks, I'm back after a ~7 year hiatus! Great to see some familiar names still active around these parts.

As some may recall, I moved to a new apartment years ago where I had no room to grow any plants (ah, the city life...) so I had to give away my beautiful collection. Well, I just moved to a place with a back yard, so I'm back in business!

While I was mainly all about growing Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire LL neps and tropical sundews in an automated terrarium last time around, this time I'll be running a small outdoor bog planter with VFTs and cold-hardy sarrs and sundews. It ain't what I had before but it's something! I'll be posting updates, questions and answers where I can contribute to the discussion.

Also, here's a long shot, but: I took a trip down memory lane reading my old posts here last night, more recently my S. oreo seedling giveaway. If any of the winners of that giveaway still happen to be here, I would love to see pics of those S. oreo after all these years!

Welcome

Last edited:
Welcome back from your hiatus. Glad to hear you got a new spot that you can have a nice setup outdoors. I’m excited to see how it turns out.

-JKS-

While I was mainly all about growing LL neps and tropical sundews in an automated terrarium last time around, this time I'll be running a small outdoor bog planter with VFTs and cold-hardy sarrs and sundews. It ain't what I had before but it's something! I'll be posting updates, questions and answers where I can contribute to the discussion.

Also, here's a long shot, but: I took a trip Onlinesbi sudoku aadhar card down memory lane reading my old posts here last night, more recently my S. oreo seedling giveaway. If any of the winners of that giveaway still happen to be here, I would love to see pics of those S. oreo after all these years!

Welcome

Back