What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to terraforums

• Thread starter skane
  • Start date
My name is Sean and Im new to the forum and pretty new to the hobby. Been at it for about four years now but have always been interested ever since I lived in Wilmington. Currently in Auburn Ca. I have a mixture of Cps now. A few highland Nepenthes and one lowland. I have some some drosera capensis, binata, and I recently started some tokaiensis and spatulata from seed. I also have some sarracenia and started some from seed recently. I have some fly traps outside also, king Henrys and some others. Oh and also a Cephalotus follicularis and a ping wesser. With no green house Im pretty limited on room on but I find windows for nepenthes and some of my droseras. Cant wait to learn some more cool stuff and bs with all your folks

:welcome: Sean! Sounds like you've got a decent assortment there, would love to see some photos!

Its been saying there is an error when uploading photos. Any suggestions?

:welcome: Sean! Sounds like you've got a decent assortment there, would love to see some photos!

The photo size are likely too big.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back