User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Been a while, but Iím back! (Michigan)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a while, but Iím back! (Michigan)

Hey everybody! My name is Zach and I used to frequent terraforums for quite a while! I had a nice amount of CPís that I was growing at that time. Thanks for everyone that has helped me out in the past! (And Many of which I acquired from the forums). I ended up giving them to a friend when I moved to a new place that didnít have good lighting because he had a better setup and would take better care of them. Recently I moved to a new place and have huge East/south windows and grow lights set up. I desperately want to get back into growing carnivorous plants. I miss it! I didnít abandon plants completely, all of these years Iíve kept many houseplants and have about 80+ currently. I just donít have any carnivorous plants because I didnít have ideal conditions. But now Iím ready to get back into things! If anybody has any advice on how to acquire any CPís for a decent price, or if anybody wants to trade (I only have houseplants but have some unique ones and I work at a greenhouse so we get different things all the time) or if anyone has any plants I can buy let me know! Really want to get back into things with CPís but seems like the forums arenít as popular or frequented as when I was on here a couple years ago. I hope to hear back from some of you guys! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have billions of Drosera seeds.... I randomly collect them and throw them all in the same container so it could be many things. Mostly likely D. capensis or D. 'Albino' but also D. burmannii, D. binata, D. spatulata and D. tokiensis and a few others are sprinkled in there. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested and I'll send you a pack to get you on your way. You probably already know/remember but I also sell many basic plants so feel free to look through the store.
    Welcome back!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    I have billions of Drosera seeds.... I randomly collect them and throw them all in the same container so it could be many things. Mostly likely D. capensis or D. 'Albino' but also D. burmannii, D. binata, D. spatulata and D. tokiensis and a few others are sprinkled in there. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested and I'll send you a pack to get you on your way. You probably already know/remember but I also sell many basic plants so feel free to look through the store.
    Welcome back!
    Andrew
    Thank you! I will PM you

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back! There are lots of places to get CPs these days but Andrew and Flytrap Shop are a great place to start.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Welcome back! There are lots of places to get CPs these days but Andrew and Flytrap Shop are a great place to start.
    Thank you!