What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quarantine grower!

Hey all! It's nice to see other carnivorous plant enthusiasts around. I'm a musician living in Vegas, but I grew up helping my folks garden in northern Illinois. I started "caring" for carnivorous plants about a year ago (mistakes were made), but seeing as I'm not gigging anymore I'd like to get more into it. I have particular interest in drosera and sarracenia. I would like to explore other families of plants and try my hand at growing from seed. Hopefully this next year brings me more success.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

:welcome: There are people growing at all levels here and with all sorts of specialties. I'm sometimes amazed at the information that can be found in the TF archives.

Last edited:
I've been digging around, and I'm impressed! This is how my terrarium is looking. There are four recent transplants, and one casualty of a curious kitten, so it looks a bit shabby.
ecbc054e36cefdc8ad5a069759269f0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Back