What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERS PHOTOS!  Let us see you!

Well, I am kind of new to terra forums, but not to CPs. I mostly lurk. I have too many hobbies and too many forums that I participate in. Here is a couple of pictures of me.
meandkids002.jpg

meandkids006.jpg

Well, it's a big of a big photo, but here it is:

outside5.jpg

MA.jpg

thats me and "the captain." I'm the right

Ok here's a pic of me and the girls: My daughter Rebecca, and my two bRAT terriers Charlotte and Cayenne.
112129989_c8befb912c.jpg

marielandme.jpg

Here's myself and one of the chinnies, Mariel.
~Joe

Me, with my plant hunting hat. Not collecting, just appreciating. One time trip to California and found some S. darlingtonia near the tree house resort we stayed in.
IMG_0981.jpg

Here's a new one of me
smile.gif

Here is a updated pic of moi, this was from beerfest. Think I was about done at this point.

Beerfest0007.jpg

André

PICT0556.jpg

Rude boy!

rude boy!

im gonna put a black and white feather, and im gonna get a suit, and once im complete with dreads you all will see..

you all will know

aka rude boy is basically a name for some one who listens to ska hard core.

Ska being a genre of Music that Evolved from Jamacia in the early 20's and in the 60's with punk and 80's in the usa.

some of you guys might remember The Mighty Mighty Bossatones? Or Reel big fish, which are still big bands today, just not as big as huge main stream bands.

The suit has to do with the 60's and 50's scene, Basicaly They wore black and white checkered to show unity between blacks and whites, and Red wasn't really used in the mix, but They wore suits to mock upper class, and usually had short hair, and boots. IM up to par except for the suit and hair, but the hair will eventually and hopefully be dreadlocks
oh.gif

smile.gif

on an Ozzie walkabout a few years ago, driving on the left side of the road, sitting on the right side of the car, shifting with my left hand and those dang roundabouts sheesh LOL

oh and be sure and ask for the toliet not the bathroom, and dont try any vegemite ewwww

just aint right :crazy:

me.JPG

now, a bit less hair and a few more pounds LOL

bt.jpg

Cheers'
Av

Last edited:
Hello, great forums you have here........

Here's my mug, along with some of my bud's...

jeff.jpg

'Tis me. :)

chrispose4ev7.jpg

well better late than never i guess. here's me on my 23rd birthday
6da1re2.jpg

here's me the other night at bumpers about to go shoot some pool
chillin048.jpg

and here is my pride and joy :D my 3 year old son devin he likes to take mommys plants and pull them out of the pots ha ha ha. i have to watch him close or else its bye bye CP's
chillin044.jpg

I LOVE my new Razr :D

untitled.jpg

HOLY HOUDINI BATMAN! IM GONE!
just last week: me and my cousin(from st louis)
n804495416_214221_2591.jpg

sportin the curls. oh yea. last october
scan.jpg

ill get better pics over this spring break
Alex

here's me with my good buddy Gabe (not mine, sadly... he's a rescued horse at the facility i volunteer at):
hr_feb2005_heathergabe1.jpg

and this is my love, my little Chloe :D
chloe8-23-05_closeup.jpg

Here's my youngest son, the one with Aspergers Syndrome:

IMG_0208.jpg

This is me. I don't know how to post a large pic like everyone else, so i'll put a thumbnail.

Back