What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MEMBERS PHOTOS!  Let us see you!

Here's one of my 17 year old, proof that the 70's have returned:

IMG_0011-1.jpg

A bad cell phone picture of me a few months ago, I assure you, I look much different AND I'll have a new picture of me holding two Carnivorous Plants soon!

odieandsamagainsq6.jpg

My dog just couldn't resist licking my face and wrecking the highly contrasted picture.

Here's one of my daughter, a/k/a 'Fruitflygurl':

IMG_0145-1.jpg

Well, I do think this is my first "pro" pictures since the wedding.

Baby pics taken recently by "pros" (I took pictures of pictures rather than scanning.. it was faster, so DEAL WITH IT! :D)

I just added a few more recent pics of the kids. (the last 7) man they grow quick! Caiden is now 6 month and Laurel is 20 months (in those pictures)

I just noticed I never put a pic in here, though I could've sworn I did a long time ago. Anyway, here's me in my Heimatland (not my city though).

DCP_1664.jpg

That...beverage...is bigger than my face. And yes, those were both mine :D.

sam2plantszt9.jpg

Me with two small Sarracenia back in May.

A new photo

I got such greif for the last photo and it has been several years. I figured it was time for a new one...doing what I love. "DANG, it's hot out here!"

MeasuredRedTube.jpg

Obligatory New Member Photo

Hi. Happy Halloween! I also created an introduction thread here.

devilc.jpg
courtfan4_small-1.jpg

huh..I thought I had a pic here too..but I just skimmed all 11 pages, and im not here!
so here I am:

scot.jpg

Scot

Its been a while and I recently got a new Hair Cut

IMG_0019.jpg

Here's and old picture of me and my son, Jonathan:

DCP_1991.jpg

hers a new picture of me in my new leather jacket, just wait till its done!
IMG_0003.jpg

Here I am, at my robotics meeting.
100_1171.jpg

well. lol
i am a bit of a freak but here, its blurry but it was a cellphone pic that i tried to make a little easier to see lol
inline-1.jpg

OK, here I am at work. Not much to look at, but just so you'll know who your giving all this much needed advice to... I'm so confused!!! :confused:

Me+in+the+office.jpg

In a far away place.

Toolikpictures05033.jpg

what happens when you don't dilute your CP fertilizer:

SpurpBrian2.jpg

bigsarr2.jpg

bigsarr1.jpg

The purps were in a stairwell at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. After searching the entire facility and finding only a basket of N alata and miranda outside, I was heading out when I stumbled upon this. A guy that worked there stopped to comment that in all of his years at the facility, he'd never seen anybody stop for a photo-op at that spot.

The second was at the Cincinnati Zoo. There actually was a basket of something like a ventricosa in the building, but it looked rather sad.

I've actually come across another S purp photo hanging, in of all places, the cafeteria of Akron Children's Hospital! I hope to get a shot of that one too. I seem to be collecting these pics now.

Ok, let's try this again...

Here is a pic with me and Sampson at my brother's house in Littleton. Who is that snowman you ask? Well, that is Freddy, and he is no longer with us.

Sampsonandme.jpg

And here is me with my girlfriend Ashley. She is amazing!

n183000789_30490218_8244.jpg

Last edited:
Back