What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LTB: Nepenthes argentii

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hello all,

This is certainly a very long shot, but I am always looking for N. argentii. I don't care if its BE or AW clones, seed grown, seed, whatever. If you have N. argentii DNA that is alive and growing/can be grown, I will pay you handsomely for it.

For a very small plant I will pay a realistically absurd amount.

For a larger established plant I will pay an absolutely unreasonable amount.

I am also willing to trade ANY plant and or plants in my grow list to supplement the transaction or make it happen.

I will also consider offering my first-born child, or various internal organs.

Thank you.

I just had to laugh at what you wrote! You sound like some of the kids in my prog who tell me "they will literally die!!" if they dont get a certain plant they see in a book or online somewhere :) i really hope u find what yout looking for :D without having to give your first born child tgat is lol

Money is crass and boring but how old is your first born? Or maybe something less substantial but more long term... your immortal soul perhaps? Hmmmm? Yesss, I think we may be able to come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. If I could just get you to sign right here? Yes, that's right, right on the dotted line...

Lol when i was younger my fried and i got suspended from school by asking people if they wouldmind give us their souls and they would sign a paper. Lol it was too funny explaining that to my parents

Back