What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: Nepenthes veitchii

Hello,

I'm looking for a N. veitchii. I used to have one that was a called veitchii "squat" I can't remember if that was its official designation but that of all the different clones was my favorite and I'd like to acquire another. I also like the K clone.

Willing to pay a premium for exceptional plants.

Thank you ,
jess

Choose veitchii "K" plants carefully. The "K" designation was a seed batch and does not signify a single clone. Most are spectacular plants but there were a few drab ones in the bunch.

Which is the easiest Veitchii to grow in a HL chamber?

Choose veitchii "K" plants carefully. The "K" designation was a seed batch and does not signify a single clone. Most are spectacular plants but there were a few drab ones in the bunch.

Thanks for the heads up, I'l try and stay away from the drabbys

I wonder if Jeremiah has any of the Pa'Umor seedlings left?

Hmm maybe I can email him and ask him if he does have any left he would be willing to sell.

Thanks for the heads up Whimgrinder .

-Jess

img_0181.jpg

They're nice seedlings.

I emailed him but, Oh wow, Yeah if the seedlings are that nice I doubt he's going to have any left.... so I guess the hunt shall continue....

Back