What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want: Cephalotus pullings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm looking for rooted or unrooted Cephalotus leaf pullings, just of the typical variety. I'm putting this ad up now, but I wouldn't want the pullings to be shipped until mid September as it is too hot here to ship through the mail until later in the year.

I'm looking for maybe three already rooted pullings, or five un-rooted pullings. Again, just let me know what you've got, and what price.

Moderators, let me know if you want me to take down this ad and post it later in the month. I just figured I'd put it up now for optimum exposure to potential offers.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I may have sum pullings i could take soon. Ive been expirimenting with rooting cuttings of cps and i just may have a few extras to trade or whatever :)

I think as a buyer, this is ok especially when it's something that you are wanting already rooted and that takes time. BUT I urge you to not move to the next step (having them set up a "Looking to buy, SOLD!" post until you are ready to buy it and they have the plant on hand.

Thank you, that's what I planned to do. Leave it open until the plant material is ready to exchange hands.

I have some successful pullings. They are still small and don't even have pitchers, but they will be ready to sell in a few months...

c81898a9fbf12420655fe89d9604a023.jpg

eb8fb7d1aec220bf7f867ee0710b0cc8.jpg

Is this ceph too young?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread closed... Thank you to all who offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back