What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clementine oranges

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile_l_32.gif
Ok i dont want to sound stupid but JR has some Clementine orange seeds and was wondering how to go about getting them to germinate/grow? I told him i was gona hop on here and ask my CP friends for help and info..
smile_m_32.gif
So anything you can share with us please do on how to get these seeds to germinate and grow.. By the way the seeds came staright out of the clementines..
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
YUMMY!! LOL!!

Just plant them. I planted some key lime seeds in standard seed starting mix and they all germinated. However, I am not sure if citrus will produce fruit as good as the fruit that produced the seed. Also, Citrus is hard to grow well indoors, at least for me. It does fine in the summer but struggles indoors in the winter. Maybe you will have better luck.

Glenn

Yeah, Glenn is right. My baby lemon tree grows REALLY slow in winter, but it made a ton of leaves when it was outside during summer.

Back