What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unknown plant!?

LOL! You MUST balance your microcosm of an ecosystem with predators that are attractive, effective, and will produce pretty flowers!

On the serious side, all the Googling I've attempted isn't providing a postive ID. I have another idea...

Do he leaves look like this?

If so you have a prayer plant.

There's something slightly amiss in the URL that our forum isn't translating into a picture. I just don't know what it is! And then I uploaded it to my Photobucket account for grins and chuckles. Incredibly it accepted the text string and produced this:

MARANTA.jpg

Thanks Jimscott, I couldn't figure out how to attach it as a file.
confused.gif

I have no idea why it worked by uploading it to my account. I have about as much knowledge of computers to be dangerous and confused, actually.
biggrin.gif

Hi all, no the leaves look nothing like that actually, they're more oval shaped and all one colour on top, with the red underneath!
it looked similar to some of the cordylines jimscott helped me to find
(Thank you, thank you, thank you)! just gonna follow some of the advice and see if it picks up!!

Back