What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Growing

Oh, well, it doesn't matter really. Are the "weeds" succulents? Otherwise, I can just send your brother the seeds.

-Ben

Doesn't the saying go "all cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are cacti"? If so, then yes- they are succulents
smile.gif

Ok, sounds alright to me. It'll be just like X-mas.

So, I guess just PM me the address you want me to send the seeds to.

-Ben

So yah, you want some cactus to get pricked by?
smile_n_32.gif
Or you just want to send some seeds? Here is an example of said "weeds"
junkcactus.jpg

Once you even get CLOSE to them... It gets in your hands to the point where you can't see them.. but you can feel them... ugh, sucks so bad. But if it's what you like...... lol
Thanks,
Andrew

That is indeed a weed
smile.gif

You want one too JLAP? haha

Yeah, ok, never mind. I think I'll I just send the seeds.
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

lol-okay, thanks

I'm good
smile.gif

Ya ever get the seeds?

-Ben

Sorry man.... life gets busy. Andrew told me that he had received the seeds. Thanks. Now i have to get him to grow them and leave them in his green house for awhile until i they are big enough to plant....
rock.gif
But thanks again and hopefully with the holidays over I can start to contribute a little more to the forum also... Ron

if you still want to get rid of some "weed"s let me know i got space for em :-O

Andrew, did the seeds ever sprout for ya?

-Ben

Ben, the reason Ron posted he hasn't had time to give thanks for the seed, is the same reason he hasn't come over to plant them yet. I'd really rather not end up planting them myself. He needs to learn some of this stuff... Not just have me grow plants for him to put in his yard. :crazy:

Back