What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mimosa pudica

My mimosa pudica has started flowering, but after each flower opens, the nest day the whole flower "pod" falls off without producing any seeds. What do I need to do to get it to produce seeds?
Thanks,
dewy

I spose pollinate it? Lol, I dunno. Is it a mono-sex plant? Have you tried pollinating it?

-Ben

I don't know, but they have wierd pink flowers. I could never get mine to produce seeds either.

If you have a few that you want to get rid of, keep me in mind. I'd love to grow them again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 17 2006,7:06)]I don't know, but they have wierd pink flowers. I could never get mine to produce seeds either.

If you have a few that you want to get rid of, keep me in mind. I'd love to grow them again.
Some of them appear to be producing seeds, but it is hard to tell. I will let you know if I get any seeds.
dewy

Back