What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Lycopodium

• Thread starter EdaxFlamma
  • Start date

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
Seeing as this isn't a CP I didn't think it needed to clutter up the CP trading post but as the title states I am looking for some various Lycopodium species. Top on my list is Lycopodium dendroidium but I am interested anything really. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them?

Thanks,
-J.P.

I have four different kinds. I have something that I have been calling L. obscurum, but it looks very similar to the one on top of your list, so now I'm thinking it may or may not be that. I dunno.

You can decide for yourself. These are pictures of the four kinds I have.

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

Are there two different kinds in this photo? Or maybe one is old growth and one is new.

DSC02165.jpg

If you are looking for Lycopodium plants your best bet is eBay! There are at least two reliable sellers who offer plants on a seasonal basis-that means only during a certain time of the year. Prices are good and the plants are very well grown.
Just be sure that you are confident on growing these babies as they can be rough even if you try transplanting to a similar habitat.

Back