What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Miracle fruit, Synsepalum dulcificum growers out there?

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
Just bought me a Miracle fruit plant from Thailand today, any other growers out there working with this plant?

If so any tips on what to expect? It seems pretty easy and should grow along side my nepenthes pretty well from what I read.

I am curious what people are using for media for it.

-Nate

Whoa...I'm really interested in getting one of these. I was unaware that you could import them. Would you mind pming me with some info on the website?

Sounds like the coolest plant...

I don't think it's a big deal saying where I got it from since it's not cp related.

But like everything in life, you can get them on ebay. One of the dealer there says he takes care of the photo sanitary certificates too, so it's easy to import. Just expensive with the shipping.

-Nate

Dang I read about this thing, and I'd love to grow it.

Anyways here's a page about it, if you didn't already know.

Miracle Fruit Facts

-Ben

I have one too! I just got it about a week ago. I was on a waiting list for it for a while. The berries are so fun to eat. I didn't believe it would work until I tried it.

Thanks for the facts i just planted over 40 seeds, ordered some that already took root, should cut germintaion rate in half.

Kamil

Back